The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Billingham bag

TechIV

WOW, I didn't expect that many responses! Sorry to be such a pain.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure... certainly not one of the huge ones. Hadley Pro is definitely an option (preferably no smaller)... I've only seen the Hadley and Leica bags, so I'm not really familiar with the range--the website doesn't list older model bags (which I'm certainly open to).

Ideally the new 107 with chocolate fittings would be nice, but I think that it may be a little rich for my blood. I'm all about well worn bags, so if you have any shooter condition that is fine with me too.

Perhaps I could get some advice, I'm looking to fit a Ricoh GXR kit with (if possible) a 13in laptop--same size as the MacBook Pro. I like the fact that the Hadley has a removable padded insert--Is this a feature of all Billingham bags? I can drop it in a small Timbuk2 messenger when I want to look more casual.

Thank you all. I love this forum!

Cheers,
Eric