The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT Leica 50mm F1.4 Lux ASPH. As new

N

niko

I have a like new Leica 50mm F1.4 M ASPH lens 6 bit in black. The lens is less than a year old and is as new and has perhaps only been used a few times. Price is $4500 or trade for Canon or Nikon AF gear.

Timkr

Veryinterested to buy or trade. Can u tell me what kind of canon gear u are looking for? I have a bunch. Thanks.

ElvisKennedy

I've got a pre-asph 50 1.4, black, coded in excellent condition I've been considering selling. What's the market price on that?

SYGTAFOTO

If this is truly the current market price for used, then i missed out a great deal about a month back when I had the opportunity to buy it for about $3K. I'll believe this market spike when I see this get sold at asking price... my dream of owning this lens seems to get dimmer and dimmer.