The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9 and accessories $5800

sidmuer

Re: Leica M9 and accessories $5800

that's really good to hear.
Seems it's sold.
2nd best deal I have seen here on this camera!

Let me answer the questions seeing I was the original owner up until days ago. There is no problem with this sensor at all, at any ISO's. It was recently serviced and checked too.

The batteries ARE original and the focus is 100% perfect coming back from Leica on my old Noct 0.95 and Nokton 35/1.2. BUT, having said that, due to the potential user error and lens mis-calibration, and focus shift, I NEVER guarantee such performance. I can only comment on my own experience and you either need to trust my credibility or not.

After coming back from service the actuation count was reset, I think. What i mean by that is that when I ran the test (somewhere I found on the internet), the count was 40ish images, which were the images I tested after it coming back from Leica. Maybe I got it wrong, but it seemed accurate.

In terms of my understanding of how many images I took, I'd say below 10,000 easily. Possibly well below that to be honest.

Hope that helps.

Kristian

R

Rob Martin

so it's definitely gone?

R

Rob Martin

If it's not
Email me....:deadhorse:

johnnygoesdigital

Using this camera at first is different, but after a little practice I can't put it down! Felix, if you don't sell it, try it for a few more days, the portability is amazing, and the photos will be outstanding.

Millsart

Just as a FYI for everyone as well, I know I'm a new member here as I got a M8.2 recently and this is a great Leica forum and B&S (obviously enough). I've been on Fred Miranda for years though, Sports Shooter senior member, 100% positive feedback on Ebay with 246 transactions etc.

Just wanted to toss that out there because if I do buy this M9 you'll be seeing plenty of items from me on this forum lol

Cheers

seakayaker

Just as a FYI for everyone as well, I know I'm a new member here as I got a M8.2 recently and this is a great Leica forum and B&S (obviously enough). I've been on Fred Miranda for years though, Sports Shooter senior member, 100% positive feedback on Ebay with 246 transactions etc.

Just wanted to toss that out there because if I do buy this M9 you'll be seeing plenty of items from me on this forum lol

Cheers
. . . . . hopefully not the Zeiss 25/2.8 . . . . . that's already been sold once to support the purchase of a M9. which arrived today :D

Millsart

Hopefully not, its a heck of a great lens and the M8 (as is all the Zeiss stuff I've tried so far) and I'm sure every bit, if not more amazing on the M9.

lowep

I have traded gear with Felix and on the basis of the experience that was straightforward and efficient can recommend dealing with him.

H

HWD

If the M9 is still for sale then I'm interested. Let me know.