The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH (Black) with LH-3 Hood and Filter - Like NEW

meven

I bought this lens brand new in December 2010 and only used it twice.

It comes with original front/rear caps, hood and all papers/box. I will also include the optional LH-3 hood and a brand new 52mm Hoya UV filter with it.

The lens has absolutely no signs of use. Front and rear elements are spotless. Barrel has no paint losses. I honestly can't make the difference from a new one.

Selling the lot for US$1,075.00 (plus US$25 for EMS Worldwide shipping).

Payment is by PayPal only or cash for local pick-up.

I have been a member of this forum for over two years now but never posted. However, I am an active member of the rangefinder forum (RFF) and I have excellent feedback there, check here: http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/member.php?uid=7475&ppaction=readfeed

meven

This is still available. EMS Worldwide Shipping is now offered so total price is now US$1,075.00.