Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH (Black) with LH-3 Hood and Filter - Like NEW

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH (Black) with LH-3 Hood and Filter - Like NEW

I bought this lens brand new in December 2010 and only used it twice.

It comes with original front/rear caps, hood and all papers/box. I will also include the optional LH-3 hood and a brand new 52mm Hoya UV filter with it.

The lens has absolutely no signs of use. Front and rear elements are spotless. Barrel has no paint losses. I honestly can't make the difference from a new one.

Selling the lot for US$1,075.00 (plus US$25 for EMS Worldwide shipping).

Payment is by PayPal only or cash for local pick-up.

I have been a member of this forum for over two years now but never posted. However, I am an active member of the rangefinder forum (RFF) and I have excellent feedback there, check here: http://www.rangefinderforum.com/phot...ction=readfeed

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH (Black) with LH-3 Hood and Filter - Like NEW

This is still available. EMS Worldwide Shipping is now offered so total price is now US$1,075.00.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 ASPH (Black) with LH-3 Hood and Filter - Like NEW

Lens is now SOLD!