The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summaron 35/2.8 M (non-goggle) & Olympus pen F + 38/1.8

nahlene

Hi guys i have two piece of gears for sale. I hope to sell them quickly as there's an eBay payment awaiting and i'd like to save a bit currency conversion fee, so i think they are reasonably priced for a smooth sale. Anyway, here are the 2 listings:

1. Leitz 35/2.8 M Summaron, non-goggle version
WITH original metal front cap & original Leitz UV, and a plastic rear cap.

**Cosmetic: 7/10, some used marks on the filter thread and other tiny ones here and there due to its age, but no obviously large ones. The corner behind the focus tab is a little bit dirty but i cannot really reach it for cleaning. Doesn't affect the functioning for sure.

**Mechanical: 9/10, extremely butter smooth focus, snappy aperture, hardly any displacement detectable between parts.

**Optical: 9/10, very clean elements, no scratch or marks, i reduced 1 mark because there is 1~3 tiny particles (dust?) visible under lamp. The original Leitz UV, though, has a cleaning mark. No affection to the optical performance.

Overall: might not be a collector but definitely a great user without any necessity of CLA in a few years.

Samples:

----------Asking price: $720. (paypal'd)

2. Olympus Pen F (original) w/ Zuiko 38/1.8 & Hoya Macro-filter (not shown here).

This camera is sold to me by Archaeologist/Anthropologist D. Lubell (He was my professor). I believe he was the first owner since apparently he used this camera since the 1960s and travelled a lot with it. I don't really wanna be apart with this camera because of this very reason, but i just almost don't use 50mm (equiv) at all to justify its half decade of honest service. Therefore, i am selling it to someone who will actually use it a lot.

The Camera is in perfect shape and functionality. There are minor use marks here and there but the shutter speeds are all accurate. The viewfinder has a little dust but not visible when actually using it.

The chamber is surprisingly clean, very well maintained. The lens has a few dust but no scratch on it, the dust is not visible in the image output.

** One small issue is that the lens cap is missing, but i suggest you get a UV on it for quick action (that's what i did, but unfortunately i cannot give mine to you), I will attach a macro-filter to protect the lens during shipping, and in case you want to do macro-works with it... (filter not shown in the picture)

Sample Pic:

----- Asking for $285 (paypal'd)

Payment acceptable by Paypal only, fee included. $10 to Canada, $13 to U.S. and plz inquire a quote for other countries (Sorry i don't ship to Singapore due to several unfortunate experience)

Feel free to send me reasonable offers, but first "I'll take it!" gets it.

Thanks for looking & have a nice day.