The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Sony NEX-5 with 16mm pancake lens, 18-55mm zoom lens, and extras

skinnypix

I ordered this NEX kit on December 29 from B&H for use on a far-east trip. Now I’m back, & the camera is for sale. Everything that was in the original boxes is included:

Box 1: the camera + 16mm lens & lens cap, charger, battery, USB cable, shoulder strap, flash & flash case, software CD, instruction manual, other paperwork, & of course the box!

Box 2: 18-55mm zoom lens, front & rear lens caps, lens shade, & the box.

In addition to the above, also included is a leather half case, a ClearViewer with premium lens, two additional after-market (Chinese) batteries, and two ScreenPatronus screen protectors.

The ClearViewer (seen in photo) helps a lot for critical-focusing situations since the NEX doesn’t have an EVF. For full disclosure, the ClearViewer has a scratch on the lens.

The camera is in VERY GOOD condition. The only flaw I can see on the camera is a scratch on the outside of the metal barrel where the lens attaches – and this is shown in the photo. Since I applied one of the ScreenPatronus screen protectors the day I received the camera, the screen is scratch free. (The protector is now removed so I could double check that the screen is still like new, but I strongly suggest to install one once you get the camera.)

The 16mm lens is clean & scratch free. Except for verifying that the 18-55mm lens works, it’s otherwise never been used. (I did not take the zoom on my trip, but rather used the 16mm plus additional manual-focus primes.)

I have purchased from Cindy Flood and Jerry R on this site. Also, you can check out my perfect feedback on Ebay using my “retiredbums” ID.

Price is $750, including PayPal fees & insured shipping within the continental U.S. I'm located in Santa Rosa, CA.

Thanks for looking!

--Alan

skinnypix

Re: Sony NEX-5 with 16mm pancake lens, 18-55mm zoom lens, and extras

Bump...

OK, I'm going to split this package up into pieces, priced as follows:

NEX-5 with 16mm lens, plus 2 additional generic batteries, plus 1 ScreenPatronus protector: $500

18-55mm zoom lens: $225

leather half case: $20

Thanks, Alan