The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

wtb: 50mm 1.4 summilux asph

sidmuer

wtb: 50mm 1.4 summilux asph maybe 90mm elmarit 11807 as well

I already have one, but my friends keep borrowing mine.
As the weather gets nicer, and I wish to use mine more, one of them has
finally decided to grab one. Well, it is the 3rd one I need to buy, as I bought 2, one already went to a friend here, and another wants one!
I hope I can get him as good a deal as Don Hutton and Tom gave me on theirs!
I almost sold mine recently, so glad I didn't! All it took was one vacation to texas to change my mind...

Pm me some offers if any are kicking around... no rush...

I'm also on the fence on a 90mm Elmarit 11807 latest model with pullout hood. I bought one last year here, and sold it. Now I regret it. While I used it rarely, almost all it's pictures, when I did use it, were beautiful keepers.

thank you.

SYGTAFOTO

And I almost bought yours!.. :)
Good luck in your search for another one. I'm in search of the pre-asph version now.

sidmuer

lol...
True enough Matt!.
I have had great luck with this lens. NEVER a bad copy.
I think that's why I was asked to snag another for a pal since he has seen me with 2 at one point.
I think the only better lens is the 35mm asph II personally.
That said, I think they were more readily available last year too.

Imagine how scarce this lens will be when an m10 is announced!