The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M7 & 28 Elmarit ASPH

hunghang

I have the following for sale:

1. Leica M7. Fully boxed. Not mint, but in excellent condition. $2250 AUD

2. Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH. 6-bit coded. No box. Just lens, caps, and hood. $1600 AUD.

Prefer to sell within Australia only at the moment - payment by direct bank deposit unless you cover PP fees. Postage by Aus Post Platinum Express (signed-for, and tracked, overnight) - estimated cost of postage will be $30 anywhere in Australia.

Feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] (preferred over PMs - just mention your getDPI userid in the email as well)

Excuse the bad photos. It's night-time here now so no good light for glamour shots.

Last edited:

hunghang

I would also consider trades for Canon L lenses, especially primes such as 24/35/50/85/135mm Ls.

Thank you.