The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35 Summicron ASPH & Zeiss Distagon f/4 ZM

rsolti13

I have two items for sale...saving up for a 35 Summilux ASPH

1) Leica 35 Summicron ASPH f/2: SOLD Comes with front & rear caps and hood. Optics are flawless. Not a mark. Very minor dust that will not impact images. The exterior isn't as flawless though. The red dot has a little chip on it and the focus tab has a few dings in it. Other than that, the lens is in excellent condition. Focuses extremely smooth and the lens is the sharpest I have ever used even wide open. It is quite spectacular. Trust me, it is hard to part with this one. It is not 6 bit coded....but it is marker coded.

2) Zeiss Distagon 18mm f/4: WITHDRAWN Lens is flawless all around. Comes with front & rear caps, hood, box, papers, etc just like new. No marks, no dust, nothing. Like new. The lens has a Milich flange coded as a WATE lens. If you do not want the Milich coded flange, please subtract $75. I will also include the original Zeiss flange.

Prices include shipping and insurance. If you pay by paypal cc, please add 3%.

For pictures taken by the lenses...please go here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/991087/0#9406681

Pictures:

35 Cron ASPH

Last edited:

rsolti13

Dan - you're right. I can't part with it.
Michael - thanks for kind words.

People - BUY THE CRON! I just bought a Lux...need some cash :)