The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica Summilux 50mm Black Paint pre-ASPH

stereosaint

Hello.

I'd like to purchase the Leica Summilux 50mm Black Paint edition pre-ASPH for use with my Leica MP (matching color combo).

Only serious offers, please - and clean glass. :angel:

Cheers,
Morgan

stereosaint

thanks!

I've seen the ones on eBay and the price is pretty far out. They're charging the same as for a brand new asph. Not cool.

I've seen these go for about 2-2500 - two the past week, actually - so I'll hold out I think...and hopefully I'm fast enough next time around!

silverlight99

Definitely hold out (I'll admit I picked up one very recently off the Leica Forum, a gorgeous copy). Can't quite figure out some of those goofy prices on ebay. Sometimes I think they're _really_ long inventory so post some big ask prices to move the markets. A little like the small cap stock market a few decades ago....