The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Imacon Ixpress 132C back (22MP for Hasselblad V)

Snapshot

Hi all,

I'm selling my Hasselblad (Imacon) Ixpress 132C digital back. This is a 22 megapixel back (sensor dimensions: 36.9 x 49 mm) which takes adapters to fit it to various medium and large format cameras. The particular back I'm selling comes with a two-way Hasselblad V adapter, which allows the back to be used both in landscape and portrait orientation on all Hasselblad 500, 200 and 2000 series cameras. I bought the adapter new at Calumet at the end of 2010, so it's still under warranty.

The back and everything listed below is in an excellent, full working condition. The sensor is perfect. The LCD screen on the back has some scratches, which do not limit the back's functionality.

The adapter comes with:

- Imagebank (to store the files);
- Carrying bag for the Imagebank;
- Storage pouch for the Imagebank;
- Sync cable (new; still in packaging) (to connect the back to the flash contact on the camera or the lens);
- Link cable (to connect the back to the imagebank);
- Two large capacity batteries, one of which has never been used;
- Storage pouch for the Imacon back;
- Hasselblad bag;
- Sensor protection cap;
- Battery charger;
- Viewfinder mask.

I'm selling this item for a fixed price of 1775 Euro. (In 2007 this back could still be bought new. It cost 22,900 Euro back then).

Registered, insured shipping from the Netherlands costs between 27 and 33 Euro for shipping within the EU and 41 Euro for shipping outside the EU.

Paypal (buyer pays the fees) and bank transfer are accepted as payment methods.

I have 670+ positive feedback ratings on eBay (ID: selmee):
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/selmee

Kind regards,
Selmar

Last edited:
S

Shelby Lewis

Re: FS: Imacon Ixpress 132C back (22MP for Hasselblad V)

I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet. Someone could make a good starter MF kit with this and one of many camera systems. The iAdapters are a fantastic "open platform" idea. 22mp is perfect for a DSLR shooter wanting MF image quality but with a manageable file size.

Snapshot

Thanks for the support, Shelby. I am just as surprised as you are. :confused:

Kind regards,
Selmar

JojoFdot

Does this back work in cable sync mode for use on a view camera(for example). Can't find any info on the net.

Snapshot

Hi,

Thanks for the question. This back does work on a viewcamera. One would need an adapter plate to allow the viewcamera to accept Hasselblad V backs. I have one for sale as well. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

<edited: No Kapturegroup cable is needed to use this back on a large format camera. The Hasselblad back only has to be connected to the flash contact on the large format lens.>

Kind regards,
Selmar

Last edited: