The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica Summilux-M 50mm ASPH

zombii

I bought this new from Camera West in December of last year. Haven't used it much so it's in like new condition. Filter on it from day one. No scuffs, marks or dings. Glass is unmarked. For the sake of full disclosure, there are about five microscopic dust particles inside the lens but they may have been there from the beginning since I didn't look that close when I got it. If you know what this lens is, I don't have to explain the IQ. Comes with all original materials including outer and inner boxes as well as the receipt. Asking $3600 net to me but I will include Express Mail shipping in the price. Paypal fees are on you. Price is firm. No pictures as there's nothing to see. Reason for selling: Noctilux fever (shouldn't have sold the first one). US sale preferred. If you are local or in Canada, contact me.