The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: USS Enterprise for Leica Noct 0.95

Hacker

Re: WTT: USS Enterprise for Leica Noct 0.95

I trade you....... for a Klingon ship. No pictures as it is cloaked.

monza

When was the last overhaul on the warp drive, as well as the impulse engines?

bradhusick

I sent it to the Solms Cluster for CLA three years ago. They sent it back two weeks before I shipped it due to their time-shifter. That cost me an extra dilithium crystal.

tom in mpls

Brad, you might find this somewhat interesting ....being into large sized models of space craft ; )
Close to where I live in Japan this guy built this from scratch and now proudly sits in his front yard .
The Space Cruiser Yamato

Shouldn't that be the Space Battleship Yamato?

D&A

Brad, I can honestly say "you're truly gone where no other forum member has gone before"! James T. Kirk would be proud! :)

Dave (D&A)

Farnz

Is warp a factor since it's been hanging up in the museum?:rolleyes:

Pete.

4season

Just when I thought things were becoming too dull and ordinary around here, along comes this: Thanks Brad, good luck with the Nocti!

robertwright

obviously no Ferengis on the forum. I believe an unofficial rule of acquisition is "never trade a starship for a noctilux unless you can confirm it has no backfocus..."

robertwright

or call JJ Abrams. He has an alternate time line version where zeiss is the dominant german glass maker and there are no SLR's and rangefinders rule the day...

fbf

why not wait for star trek auction? I am sure you will get plenty green bills with it.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

Am I the only wondering how the hell you acquire one of these in the first place? I mean, it's not like you pick one up at Star Trek 'R Us now is it? Is there somewhere where I can pick up a real life Seven of Nine ... Scratch that, I know the answer to that one! :ROTFL:

Now if you'd got Bill Shatner, DeForest Kelley & James Doohan we'd be talking ... well, ok, no we wouldn't, but anyway :)

Good luck with the sale though. Don's suggestion for a tax write off sounds like a good alternative.

Vlad

Had it been the NCC-1701 D, I'd have considered it. Not even joking.

kermaier

What would it cost to have Shintaro redo it in black paint and grip-tac?