The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: USS Enterprise for Leica Noct 0.95

bradhusick

This is not a joke. I own one of the Paramount Studios-built Star Trek USS Enterprise models and I had it signed by Leonard Nimoy (Spock), Nichelle Nichols (Lt. Uhura), George Takei (Mr. Sulu) and John Delancie (Q). It's 6 feet long. I have it listed on ebay - do a search there for more info. The photos were taken in the Science Fiction Museum in Seattle where I loaned the model for the past few years.

I'd be willing to trade this for a Leica Noct 0.95 or similar value Leica equipment.

Thanks!
-Brad

Last edited:

bradhusick

Re: WTT: USS Enterprise for Leica Noct 0.95

I do, but I think it might be easier to sell a noct than the Enterprise.

bradhusick

I would also trade for a Leica M7 Titanium kit with 50 asph.

rayyan

Hi Brad. I would love it. But my traveling days seem to be over. Besides, you never know if the Klingons have a no fly zone somehere!!:ROTFL:

bradhusick

I would include a new type of cloaking device if you're interested.

I

ItsReallyDarren

I hope this becomes a sticky...

ohdannyboy

Oh man...I was just waiting for the Star Trek jokes to start. :)

Brad - If you ever get that 2nd Noct and want to sell one of them, let me know.

ampguy

Brad, does the Enterprise work? When was the last tune-up, and what kind of gas mileage?

NB23

At the time when you got it, did you think it was a good investment?

ShiroKuro

Brad, does the Enterprise work? When was the last tune-up, and what kind of gas mileage?
These ships don't use gas ,I think the fuel used is a semi-solid deuterium, cooled to 13,8 K (-259 °C)....
Brad, you might find this somewhat interesting ....being into large sized models of space craft ; )
Close to where I live in Japan this guy built this from scratch and now proudly sits in his front yard .
The Space Cruiser Yamato

M6 /50 summitar

Erik Five

I know this is the other Enterprise, but still funny though:

USS Enterprise

This is the transcript of an ACTUAL radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995.

Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE,THE LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Erik Five

And is Nichelle Nichols and George Takei included in the price btw? I see them in the picture so I´m assuming they are included?

J

James T. Kirk

Whats the millage on this baby? I´m trying to get back to Tarsus IV and I need a reliable starship for my journey.