The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (CAN): Mint Canon 50mm f/1.4 LTM

SYGTAFOTO

I bought this from here not too long ago.

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24222

It's still in like new condition, flawless glass, barrel is mint, aperture blades are free of oil and show no wear. Lens comes with original Canon front cap and generic rear cap. Focus and aperture rings are a bit firm to the touch (This is my only Canon LTM lens so I don't know if this feel is normal, and I'm used to Leica M lenses, so I'm biased..) but it is very smooth.

The original seller sent me a 28/90 adapter instead of 50/75 adapter so I had bought a 50/75 adapter on ebay and is expected to be here soon.

Price is $450 which is what I paid for this lens with adapter.

I will sell at $430 net without adapter, or $450 with adapter (with wrong one, or the right one after I receive it)

Local sale is also welcomed.

thanks.

AGeoJO

What a great looking lens and I understood that it is one of the better classic Canon RF lenses. A bump for you, Scott. I wish we were local from each other.

Joshua