The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5 ASPH II + 52mm filters

peterc

FS: 52mm UV/IR and ND filters

I have a very lightly used Voigtlander 15mm version II m-mount lens for sale. This is the version with built-in hood and 52mm filter thread and rangefinder coupled. No noticeable marks on the body, only light wear around the hood corner (two noticeable wear on the corner of one of the hood petals). Other than that, it was hardly used since I was saving it for some landscape moments that hasn't happened yet. I am selling it for a Zeiss 21mm 4.5 since the 15mm is too wide for me on my recently acquired m9.

some pictures can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterchueh/sets/72157626191923847/

Will try to post better pictures tonight.

Comes with box, front and rear caps.

SOLD Asking for $450 shipped and paypaled. or $425 picked up locally at 92782. SOLD

B+W 52mm UV/IR filter is also available for $60 (if bought with lens)
B+W 52mm 64x (6-stop) ND filter for $35 (if bought with lens)

email works the best, [email protected]

US only.

Last edited:

peterc

lens sold. thanks Anthony!

still available:

B+W 52mm UV/IR filter with case for $60 paypaled and shipped
B+W 52mm 64x (6-stop) ND filter (no case) for $35 paypaled and shipped

both were used with the CV15/4.5, but the lens only came out of the bag maybe 2-3 times, so the filters are in great condition.