The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 24mm Lux & 50mm Noctilux f/0.95

Vlad

This may be a relatively insane proposition, but I am throwing out feelers to see if it makes sense.

Too many toys, too little time. While the 24/1.4 Nikkor is my breadwinner and rarely leaves the Nikon, the fantastic 24mm Summilux is collecting dust since I got it from Art in West Palm last year. Mint condition, comes with box, leather case, caps. $5400. Throw in an extra $625 and I'll include the Leica Brightline 24mm finder.

Now, onto the Mac daddy-o of M glass. 50 Noct .95. I am the second owner, got it off a fantastic GetDPIer last year. It had a freak accident shortly after I got it, 4 months later it came back from Leica repaired, cleaned and adjusted. Wonderful performer, but it has a hard time convincing me to push the 50 Lux aside and use the extra stop. WITHDRAWN. With box, case, caps, papers and three filters (ND/IR/POL).

Pictures for serious inquiries only. PM me and we'll have a chat. Prices are net to me, wire xfer preferred. Insured shipping included in the price.

[I reserve the right to make up my mind on the Nocti and withdraw it. Its call haunts me at times. :loco: ]

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Time to finance a car?!? Those are some nice prices, and should raise appropriate capital for future investments. Best of luck with the sale. That's the best Noct f/0.95 price I have seen to date, especially considering that new ones go for $2K more.

ohdannyboy

Tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full.

Quick questions:
- what happened during the freak accident, and is the lens like new right now?
- What is the warranty on the lens now and is it transferrable?
- Also, do you have any pictures of the lens?

hyperm8

I would like to get the 24 summilux if its still available. Im ready to buy. Your PM box is full. Let me know. Thank you.
Tamir

leicashot

Vlad why aren't you posting pictures? I think it's pretty important to be more specific when dealing with such high price items.