The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Imacon Hasselblad Multishot Back

MP7

I am selling my Hasselblad Imacon Multishot back. This back is a 16 megapixels back that can do 1, 4 or 16 multiple shots. The sensor is square and it has a 9 micron pixels size. This back produces amazing images. I am upgrading to the Hasselblad H4D-50 MS system and thus no longer use this back. This back will come with the Phase One/Mamiya 645 or Hasselblad V mount adapter. My price is only $2950 USD shipped and PayPal.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Which model and how many exposures?

Does it need to be tethered (FW 400?) or does it have CF compatibility?