The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 50D and Canon 17-40 f/4L

Erik_A

I have a very nice Canon 50D with about 11,000 shutter clicks. No problems at all with this camera. I will also include a 2GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card and extra battery. Price $725.00 inc. shipping/ paypal.

I also have a Canon 17-40 f/4 L lens, in perfect working condition, with no scratches or marks on the glass. Price $625.00 inc. shipping/ paypal.

I recently sent the 50D and 17-40mm lens to Canon for a clean and check. They calibrated the lens to this body and cleaned the 50D sensor.

This lens is very sharp, focusing perfectly on the 50D.

I have the boxes, charger, cables, hood, manuals, strap etc.- everything that came with these 2 items when new (except he 50D was bundled with a different kit lens listed on the box, and that is not included).

I am fairly new to getdpi, but have 100% feedback as skeeter.boy on ebay:
http://bit.ly/h0jKUj

Erik_A

The lens is sold, 50D is still for sale.
Price reduced to Price $700.00 inc. shipping/ paypal.

I have a very nice Canon 50D with about 11,000 shutter clicks. No problems at all with this camera. I will also include a 2GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card and extra battery. Price $725.00 inc. shipping/ paypal.

I also have a Canon 17-40 f/4 L lens, in perfect working condition, with no scratches or marks on the glass. Price $625.00 inc. shipping/ paypal.

I recently sent the 50D and 17-40mm lens to Canon for a clean and check. They calibrated the lens to this body and cleaned the 50D sensor.

This lens is very sharp, focusing perfectly on the 50D.

I have the boxes, charger, cables, hood, manuals, strap etc.- everything that came with these 2 items when new (except he 50D was bundled with a different kit lens listed on the box, and that is not included).

I am fairly new to getdpi, but have 100% feedback as skeeter.boy on ebay:
http://bit.ly/h0jKUj