The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic 14-45 and 45-200 two-lens package

Amin

SOLD: Panasonic 14-45 and 45-200 two-lens package

Update: SOLD

I am asking $400 firm (PayPal fees and continental US shipping included) for a Panasonic 14-45mm lens and 45-200mm lens sold together as a package.

For now, I am not interested in selling them separately.

Both lenses are in very good condition and functionally perfect. Please note the following:

- 14-45mm lens has a few small, subtle marks on the barrel. You won't see these unless you are inspecting the lens for sale
- 45-200mm lens has lots of internal dust. I've seen other copies of this lens which have the same, and the images don't seem any worse for it.
- 45-200mm lens has a cheapo replacement front lens cap for the one I lost.

Both lenses come with hood, front/rear lens cap, and lens bags. For the 45-200, I have the box but not all the inner packaging to go with it.

The copy of the 14-45mm lens I am selling smoked a whole bunch of other kit zooms in this contest.

Regular PayPal only, no trades. Please do not offer to buy unless you have PayPal payment ready to go.

Pics of the gear:

Last edited: