The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Voigtlander S SKOPAR 50mm F2.5

seakayaker

Offering for sale this Voigtlander S SKOPAR 50mm F2.5 lens.

I used with an adaptor on my GF1 and took a total of 135 photographs.

The lens is in Mint Condition and comes with front and rear caps, hood, manual and box.

Price is $ 165.00 which includes paypal fee and shipping within the continental US.

Any Questions, please let me know.

Thanks for Looking.

seakayaker

Re: FS: Voigtlander S SKOPAR 50mm F2.5

Bump . . . . .

A beautiful lens to use with an adaptor (cost $20.00 to $40.00) for the Micro Four/Thirds system!

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

Reported the item as sold and the buyer had asked to reverse his decision after payment made. Refund issued and the lens is back up for sale.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

uhoh7

Just want to say that Dan is A+ seller. I did not realise the "S" meant that the lens had the nikon RF mount, which I don't use. When I explained this to Dan, he refunded my payment, and told me it was no problem.

It was my fault comepletely. Thank You Dan. This is a great lens at incredible price which can be used on 4/3 and Nex with 20USD adapter.

Buy with total confidence from this seller.

Best,