The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica M9

rsolti13

Let me know what you have. Looking for a 2010 manufactured Leica M9 in box with the goodies. Color I don't care about. Please let me know what you have and make sure to include how many actuations it has on it

FOUND ONE!

Last edited:

Millsart

I might just have one for you, need to find out some tax bill stuff this week that I wasn't counting on

its the steel gray one I just bought. little wear here and there but honestly looks great in person and about 5000 frames on it I believe

It was bought new last year so still under warranty and what also is good is that it went for service this past jan for the rear wheel replaced and they went over the camera in full so you know everything checks out.

Rf is dead on and the file quality is out of this world.

I'd be looking at $5350 shipped most likely what is what I paid not including the 1.4x mag etc

a&a strap and all box items included of course and I've got a thumbie on it as well but could do a thumbs up

Jeff