The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU) Panasonic Leica D Summilux 25/1.4

thomasl.se

I'm making a complete switch to NEX/Leica-R. This is my only remaining lens from the GF1 system I'm switching from. If not for this lens the switch from mFT would have been easier.

I bought this lens from Jonas less than two months ago and it's only been used indoors. I can safely say it's still in the perfect condition I received it in. Complete with the box and everything in it, hood, pouch, manual.

According to Jonas when I spoke with him on the phone, he had owned three PL25 and the one for sale here was his favourite. Before happily letting go of my Pana 20/1,7 I compared the two and the Summilux's imaging qualities and character is really something else. Its AF works nicely on GF1 as well.

FS at the same asking price, €675 plus shipping €25. PayPal included. My feedback pages are in the sig.

P.s.
For Swedes, I'm in Kalmar right now where I'm attending the university but will be in Stockholm city over the Easter holiday.

U

umboody

PM sent. Really like the look of this lens, would be great for my new GF2...

thomasl.se

Hi,

Packaged with:
Like new black DMW-MA1
Like new B+W MRC UVa (62mm)
Third party smaller sized black metal hood
Vivitar metal cap which fits that hood
--
€800 shipped and paypal'd.

Sweden/EU/WW. If in doubt regarding the price, please check your currency converter and consider import tax and duties.

Cheers,
Thomas

U

umboody

You have a deal. My Leica M6 auction on eBay ends Saturday evening, but if you need money now I can make arrangements for a transfer this week (or even a deposit of all the funds currently in my PayPal account, plus the rest when I get it). Either way, PM me your PayPal address and I will pay you according to your preference.

thomasl.se

Deposit received. Pending full payment within 30 days, the PL25 with accessories as listed above are now considered sold.

Thanks

Z

zeus5753

I just missed this!!!
DAM! I'll be passing through Stockholm in a couple weeks and would have easily got this lens! AND given you tickets to the Roger Waters (bassist of Pink Floyd) show that I work for :)

-Sean

thomasl.se

That would have been pretty cool, Sean!

Pending full payment this one is going to the UK. In 10 years, whether 4/3 or even micro 4/4 is still around or not, some peoploids will probably still be finding ways to use their PL25.

Thomas