Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Alpa Rosewood SWA, $3995

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Alpa Rosewood SWA, $3995

For Sale - Alpa Rosewood SWA. I bought this new from Optecs Digital recently but had shoulder surgery soon after and never did get to use it much - so it has seen little use since new. There are a couple of scuffs on one of the handles but otherwise it looks pretty much like new. This is one of the most beautiful cameras I've ever handled. $3995 plus shipping. (new cost is over $5200 these days so this is quite a discount)

As with everything that I ever sell here, I'm happy to send the camera to you and then after you receive and are happy with it just send me a personal check. E-mail [email protected] if interested. Thanks....

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Alpa Rosewood SWA, $3995

Here is a snapshot of the SWA with the box and tool. This is the same body that Peter Lik has been using as his personal camera (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0spacaJi3fs), only his has black grips instead of the beautiful rosewood grips offered here (in fact he has a "spare" in the bag). In the first Weather Channel episode they show him using a new/old Mamiya - the Alpa is certainly more difficult to use in a helichopper.

Post Thanks / Like

I have never dealt with Tim, but I trust the condition of the item when I see this statement... wow. I assume potential buyers would need good reference.

As with everything that I ever sell here, I'm happy to send the camera to you and then after you receive and are happy with it just send me a personal check. E-mail [email protected] if interested. Thanks....
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Scott, if you can't trust the great folks here at GetDPI who can you trust? I hate doing business any other way, life is too short...

Post Thanks / Like

I just visited Tim's site. He does good photographs.
    Steve Chang

Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

This great little camera has been sold. Thanks...