The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Epson R-D1, Jupiter-8, industar-69

bellyface

This is sold! thanks!

My 4 year journey with this amazing camera is finally coming to an end. I have enjoyed every single minute with it. If you like rangefinders, the epson will keep you there, but digitally.

$1200 shipped, paid via paypal gift or money order
overseas or canada, please PM me for a shipping quote.

or, I am willing to break this apart:

$1100 body+batteries+charger+grip+nikon/m adapter

$75 jupiter-8 50mm F2 w/LTM adapter

$45 industar-69 28mm half frame

Condition: an honest B, I have replaced the rubber with cameraleather.com griptac gray, much nicer. There is some brassing in the usual places. I'll post the pics to show. The VF & RF patch are perfectly aligned. The compensation/shutter speed lock has been disabled by the last owner, he also added dots to the 50mm frame lines for 90mm lenses. I've put about 10K clicks on it so it should have about 14K max. This model has the latest firmware that makes it an R-D1s. i will include the original rubber, and an extra cameraleather.com leatherette kit.

includes: 3 batteries, 1 original epson, 1 aftermarket charger, epson strap, FM grip (sorry 40mm 1.4 not included)

lenses:

1962 issue jupiter-8 50mm F2 LTM lens, not in the best shape but pretty good for it's age, still a sharp little lens.

Also, recently purchased half frame industar-69 28mm F2.8 lens, tiny and really nice pancake lens in LTM (non-coupled) it has been modded to work up to infinity.

a cameraquest leica M mount/nikon adapter. Use your Nikon F mount lenses on the epson R-D1 or other leica mount body.

Lastly, a modded FM grip (really helps out)

jupiter-8 50mm F2:

the mod squad by bellyface, on Flickr

regular by bellyface, on Flickr

industar-69 28mm F2.8 half frame:

entry by bellyface, on Flickr

EPSN3945_i69 by bellyface, on Flickr

Last edited: