The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM Wides

MCTuomey

For Sale: Zeiss ZM Wides (SOLD)

All lenses are in excellent condition optically, mechanically, and cosmetically (rated conservatively on my part). Further description below.

Zeiss Distagon 18/f4 (SOLD) - includes front and rear caps, Zeiss hood, and original box and packaging. Bought from a forum member just recently who used it very lightly. I have used it for only one outing myself. Price: $1,000

Zeiss Biogon 28/f2.8 (SOLD) - includes front and rear caps and original box and packaging. Bought new from Popflash late last year. Used very lightly. Price: $800

Zeiss C-Biogon 35/f2.8 (SOLD) - includes front and rear caps and original box and packaging. Bought new from Popflash last year. Used lightly. Price: $650

Selling to be able to fund an M9. I'm going to run with just a lens or two to be able to swing it.

If you're interested and intend to use any of these lenses on an M8, I can include a uv/ir cut filter for a good price as well.

All prices include shipping CONUS and payment via paypal gift/personal, please. I'm happy to ship outside the US if we adjust the price accordingly and we can work out the risk of loss.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

ZM 18 f4:

Last edited: