The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CONUS Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5 (w/ Hood + Caps)

agoglanian

Hey guys,

So I've been accumulating a bunch of Canon FD gear lately and I may have gone a little overboard. I sold off a bunch of things already but I still have too many lenses (Did I really just say that??)

Anyways, I'm planning on sticking with just primes for my 35mm kit even though this is definitely one of the better zooms that I've tried out.

The lens is in really great overall condition with only a couple small scuffs along the body and a small scratch on the front element. The scratch does not affect image quality as far as I've been able to tell, and I've tested it on both Film and Digital (m4/3) bodies. I have the original Canon caps and the very elusive BW-72b lens hood for this guy as well.

I would like to get $110obo for this lens. If you're interested send me a PM

I use the RJ Camera FD-m4/3 adapter for my GF1 and this lens work's just fine with it, essentially becomes a 70-210mm lens ;)

- Abram

Here's a link for some pics as well: Abram Goglanian's Photos | SmugMug

D

Devon Shaw

I used to use a copy this lens on my E-P1 and it was really outstanding for the price and the best I have seen as far as legacy zooms. Equivalent to a 70-200mm on M4/3 and the macro mode is handy as well.

Good luck with your sale!