The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: LX2, great shape, $240

Irenaeus

Sigh.... Guess it's time to put this great black LX2 up for sale again. Otto sold it to me around the end of April with fewer than 400 clicks and I've added perhaps as many more. My big hands have just gotten too stiff to hold it and use it with confidence (though I've always worn a snugged up wrist strap to keep from dropping it!)

His original thread (if it's kosher to use it) has photos of the camera and is at
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1101 It's still the way he described it and will be sent with all accessories and a 512 meg card.

I've not sold here before, but have posted some, and have received positive feedback on eBay, where my user name is cqiona. I'd be willing to take a 28 or 35mm LTM to M adapter for my RD1 and an A or B double hot shoe adapter in partial trade.

$240 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with payment by PayPal.

Cheers,

Irenaeus

Last edited: