The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Noctilux + Filters

S

Superdan138

Selling my Noctilux F1 for financial reasons only. In excellent condition with some minor wear on the outside of the aperture ring. The glass and barrel are perfect.

It comes with the lens, 2 front caps (wrap around and snap in), rear cap and Leica UVa Filter.

Noctilux - $6200 inclusive of Paypal fees and shipping CONUS

I am also selling these:

- B/W Neutral Density 4x Filter - $60 shipped

- Leica Noctilux Orange Filter - $65 shipped

- B/W 62mm Sun Shade - $20 shipped

S

Superdan138

Got interest...but not sold yet...anyone ready to pick this up now?

S

Superdan138

I am officially dropping the price to $5,900 with overnight shipping included and the Leica UVa filter included as well.

S

Superdan138

B/W Neutral Density 4x Filter is on hold...pending sale.

S

Superdan138

B/W Neutral Density 4x Filter is SOLD and has been shipped

S

Superdan138

Yep, you can see the "bit pits" clearly in shot #5, up top on the flange. Just noticed that myself, actually.

I'm thinking you shoot film with it. ;)
Is there really any other way to shoot photos? ;) I use an M6 myself...and could never really care about the 6 bit option, so I hope someone finds this useful.

-Daniel