The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR with Both A12 units

TechIV

***SOLD SOLD SOLD***
Ricoh GXR and 50mm A12 module in MINT condition—includes original, box, paperwork, accessories, etc. Camera does have a protective LCD cover
AND
Ricoh 28mm A12 module. 28mm is in MINT condition with original box, paperwork, manual, lens bag etc. It is missing the lens cap, but has had a UV filter and Ricoh LH-1 lens hood attached since the beginning. The 28mm module has not been registered.
Will also throw in a padded case which is PERFECTLY sized for the camera + both modules, SD cards, and extra batteries—perfect for traveling!

Asking $1300 shipped FedEx 2-day Air for the whole set. ***SOLD SOLD SOLD***

Check out Steve Huff’s Review and the comments on an X100 impression post: http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2011/...from-a-rangefinder-shooter-by-pieter-franken/ (scroll about halfway down)…
This camera really is wonderful—I’m hoping I don’t regret this.

Last edited:

TechIV

Updated:
I figured out the convoluted process for finding out the shutter count (cannot do it with Opanda)... the camera needs to be off--go figure... :)

Shutter count for 50mm lens unit is 1815
Shutter count for 28mm lens unit is 1041