The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summicron M 90mm f/2 lens

sisoje

Leica Summicron M 90mm f/2 lens E55, in Mint Condition.

Serial #321XXXX.

Lens performs perfectly with smooth focus & crisp f stops!

Lens was serviced and adjusted regularly by Kinderman, Toronto.

Performs great on both Leica M8 and M9...

Lens has Mint glass with no dust, separation, haze or fungus. Lens has the built in hood!
Includes both lens caps. See ACTUAL lens in the photos

$1200

ACCEPTABLE TRADES:
-Nikon DX17-55/2.8
-Nikon AFS 17-35/2.8
In the same mint condition.

ITEMS INCLUDED WITH THE LENS: FRONT CAP, REAR CAP, UV-R FILTER AND LOWEPRO SOFT POUCH (FAR BETTER PROTECTION THAN ORIGINAL SKIMPY LEATHER LIKE POUCH), SORRY, NO BOX- NOT NEEDED FOR ACTUAL USE OF THE LENS. I FIND IT FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAT THIS LENS IS PROPERLY ADJUSTED BY THE BEST LEICA MECHANIC IN TORONTO TO WORK GREAT ON ANY LEICA RANGEFINDER. BUT, THAT'S JUST ME...

Please, no low ball offers. My price is based on statistics of SOLD lenses like this on eBay around the world (what people actually payed to have this glass). Yes, there are lenses like this sold for $800, but my price reflects the perfect condition. Thanks.:D

Last edited: