The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Complete Mamiya 22mp outfit

Ok. Time for a complete Mamiya kit, ready to go. The following items are pretty much brand new, and have been used for very short period of time. All of the items are in the original boxes, and I stand behind every one of these items.

Mamiya 645AFD II + 22mp ZD digital back
35mm f/3.5
80mm f/2.8
55-110mm f/4.5
105-210mm f/4.5
150mm f/3.5
300mm f/4.5

Accessories:

Kirk L-bracket
Mamiya architectural grid for ZD
2 extra batteries (3rd party)
extra travel charger (3rd party) for auto and wall outlet
electronic cable release

This kit sells for much more than $20,000, and I am asking $15k for the whole bundle. I am not interested at this time in breaking the system up. I will pay for shipping and PayPal fees. The reason why I am selling is that I have evaluated my needs as a wildlife and landscape photographer, and I need to economize on what I carry to and from Africa. I am very sorry that I cannot keep using medium format, but I need to stick with 35mm for the time being. This system is about as brand new as you are going to get, and is the least expensive and easiest way to get into digital medium format!!! I have all of the accessories that you will need, and you can jump in without having to buy anything else.

Please email me if interested. [email protected]

Last edited: