The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503CW + 2.8/80 CFE + A12

MP7

For sale is my mint like new Hasselblad 503CW + 2.8/80 CFE + A12. I do not have box any longer. This is one of the all time best mechanical camera. I have two sets and thus giving up one set to fund more other gear but would love to keep it as well so either is fine. No picture at this moment due to time constriction. If anyone is interested in the Phase One P45+ for this Hasselblad V mount you can pm me as well. I also have the CFV 16 megapixels back mark II if anyone is interested. My price is $2900 for this sale, Hasselblad 503CW kit as described above.

eightfps

For sale is my mint like new Hasselblad 503CW + 2.8/80 CFE + A12. I do not have box any longer. This is one of the all time best mechanical camera. I have two sets and thus giving up one set to fund more other gear but would love to keep it as well so either is fine. No picture at this moment due to time constriction. If anyone is interested in the Phase One P45+ for this Hasselblad V mount you can pm me as well. I also have the CFV 16 megapixels back mark II if anyone is interested. My price is $2900 for this sale, Hasselblad 503CW kit as described above.

How much are you asking for the CFV back?