The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica (Leitz) 40/2 Summicron-C

Rich M

This lens is SOLD. Thanks everyone for looking.

Regards.....R

Selling my 40/2 Summicron-C.....in very nice shape. Original Leica front and rear caps, rubber hood in very good condition (not brittle or cracked), silky focus, aperture blades are free of any oil (and are not sticky at all), glass is clean and clear (no haze, fungus, etc), no cleaning marks.

A very nice copy of a sharp Leica lens.

Asking SOLD (includes shipping to US via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation) via PP gift or add $13 to cover fees if I request payment.

PM me if any questions......Richard

Last edited:

Godfrey

Gosh, i'd buy that in a minute if I owned an M9. That was my favorite lens on the CL and M4-P. Someone buy it before I stupidly write a check in hopes that I'll someday own an M9 !!! :)

Fates

Good deal, you'll enjoy the heck out of this lens kmallick... best optic bang for the buck in the Leica world going.