The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron 50/2 50mm

A

ackers8888

Leica M Summicron Lens 50/2.*

This is the newest model 50/2 lens. Optically perfect condition. No marks, haze or dust. This lens has been used on my Leica M6 delivering flawless results. This has never been used without a filter protecting the lens. I am the 2nd owner.*

Aesthetically, the body is flawed due to paint chips. This can be seen clearly in the images. This never bothered me as I viewed my camera+lens as tools only.*

The aperture clicks are firm. Focussing is smooth. I can't name any kind of mechanical faults.*

If it weren't for the paint chips, this lens would sell on for around £900. Therefore I started bidding at £550.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.*[email protected]

P+P is £8

PayPal/Cheques/Postal orders are fine.*

A

ackers8888

please email me if you need references etc. i am a photographer and fine artist.

i am selling the lens at £550. no bidding etc.

L

londonR

Claire, put UK in the heading - it will get much more exposure to UK based photographers as most of the stuff on here it in the USA.

Leicadoc

I sold Claire her first M6, and I believe she is shooting it. She wasa pleasure to deal with, and I still consider her my friend...
What are you gonna put on the front of her now?