The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 7+50/0.95 and Konica I RF camera

flyingpalm

Canon 7 and the big heavy glass 50/0.95.

Camera body is in like new condition, no sign of use at all. All covers are intact, there's no chips, dent, scratches on the body. Patches are great on both way, viewfinder clean and clear.

The lens also in great condition, there's no marks on the glass, no haze or fungus, apperture blades have very tiny sign of oil trace. Only one spot on the focus ring showed in the 4th picture.
Focus ring is a bit tight.

Comes with original silver metal front cap, also a nikon 72mm screw-in hood which fits perfectly.

I bought this camera and lens few months ago and want to change the lens mount to Leica M mount, I also bought the modified mount fron the bay and have all the instructions but later I changed my minds. I will include the M mount so if you want you can change it by yourself or ask professional to do it for you.

The combo(camera lens cap hood moount) ask for $2600 shipped in CONUS/Canada and PPed.
The price reflected the condition of the camera and the lens.

Second one is the Konica I rangefinder camera.

The camera is in nice condition with some blemish on the body, but nothing serious.
Leather cover on one side has chipped out, which you can see in the picture. The patch still good with contrasy. The 50/2.8 lens is in great condition with no scratches, haze or fungus. The lens pulled out and clicks in position perfectly.

The speeds of 1, 1/2, 1/5 slightly slow and sometimes get stuck, but the rest of the speeds seems fine and within the range. However, no machine tested for accuracy.

The camera comes with original front cap, a UV filter, the never-ready case which has bit worn, a boxed close-up which allow you focus from 1m to 50cm, a set of boxed color filters and a boxed hood.

The whole set ask for $300 shipped in CONUS/Canada and PPed.

Last edited:

flyingpalm

The 50/0.95 lens not for sale any more.

Canon 7 body sells for $650 shipped and PPed in CONUS/Canada.

Konica I set asking for $280 shipped and PPed in CONUS/Canada.