The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica 35mm f1.4 Summilux-M ASPH FLE

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
I am willing to pay a healthy premium over retail, plus PayPal and shipping costs, for this lens. I need it for a shoot abroad in May.

AGeoJO

Wow, is it really that hard to get one now? I waited for about a month and bought one for retail. I hope you find one before too long but please don't buy it from one of those Leica "speculators" on that auction site. Well, unless you really have to, that is.

AGeoJO

Tim, sorry, I am not selling mine but I can give you another bump :D. I assume that you have called/contacted all Leica dealers in the country, correct? Leica could have made more sales had they ramped up the production of certain lenses but on the other hand, maybe it is their strategy to keep the brand exclusive. Again, I hope you will find one soon.

AGeoJO

Adorama had one yesterday for $4,200
Ryan,
Is that the floating element one or Version/Mark II lens? The retail of the new one is $4,995, if you can find one, that is. Judging by the price, I believe that it is the previous version.

rsolti13

Ryan,
Is that the floating element one or Version/Mark II lens? The retail of the new one is $4,995, if you can find one, that is. Judging by the price, I believe that it is the previous version.
It was ASPH I...not the new one. They had a preASPH listed for $3,200 last week :bugeyes: :LOL: