The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Contax Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f1.4 - $550

shrimp123

hi

This is a beautiful contax 85mm Planar T* f1.4 lens, MMJ. It is in mint condition and has always been used with the p-filter in picture. The aperture is oil free and snaps nice and clean. The C/Y mount is as new. As you would read on reviews, it is pretty sharp wide open and excellent performer closed down. It is a perfect portrait lens. It comes with front and rear caps.
View attachment 42815View attachment 42816
View attachment 42817View attachment 42818
View attachment 42819

The price is $550 (pp-gift, usps flat priority in conus). I can ship world at buyers expense.
(i can include the c/y to 4/3 adapter if you want, remember it is a 4/3 adapter).
If you are a hood nazi, i have the contax 67/88 ring and the metal hood-4 for another $50. I currently use this on my other lens, but i can include it if you desire a complete set.

thanks
S