The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Trade Summicron-M 28 f/2 ASPH for TRI-ELMAR WATE

MaestroDean

Trade Summicron-M 28 f/2 ASPH for TRI-ELMAR WATE

I have a barely used, mint condition Summicron-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH and want to trade this lens for a TRI-ELMAR-M 16-18-21 mm f/4 ASPH.
The LEICA Summicron-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH is a barely used lens in perfect condition (as new!) 6- bit coded, in beautiful condition with boxes, cases, caps and hood. I cannot find any signs of use - but it has been used 3 times. Glass is clean and clear - I always kept a filter on it.
About a year ago I bought this lens new and haven't used it because I bought the new Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 FLE. That's why I'm selling it. Now I want to go wider to compliment my set. Please contact me if you have a barely used TRI-Elmar 16/18/21 ASPH in mint condition and you want to trade this. Dependent on the condition of the TRI-Elmar and the availability of the finder, I am willing to pay for the extra difference.