The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Eizo Coloredge CG220 22.2 Adobe RGB LCD

I purchased 3 of these from a studio that was going out of business. I am keeping two and going to trade/sell the 3rd. This is a Eizo ColorEdge CG220 monitor. This thing was $5000 new. It's literally the best monitor ever made.

Calibrated delta e avg is 1.1. See calibration report below.

I'd like $1000 cash for the monitor, plus whatever freight fees fedex ground.

Also I'd be looking to trade this for some nikkor glass, a fast prime like 24 f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, 45mm PC-E, 105mm f/2 or 135mm f/2 DC.
I'd also be interested in a d7000 body. Adding in cash where appropriate on my part.

Open to offers and discussions, PM me if you'd like.

It's been used - about 11k hours - 8hr/day for a bit over a year is what that means. According to the back it was manf. in 2005. Backlight is not as bright as new. About 80 cd/m2 is what you can cal is for, which is right was Eizo recommends.