The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M4-P - local pickup in NYC

Fates

Priced for a quick cash sale at 750 bucks. PM me your phone number to arrange a quick meet. A fantastic example of a 15475xx serial M4-P. Crappy photos seem to show brassing on edges, and a less than perfect finish. This is not the case. Camera is almost completely flawless, I can only spot one tiny scuff, but you'd never see it unless it was pointed out. Everything functions great and is as new as I've ever seen an M4-P before. The only flaw with this camera is a slightly less than mint bright viewfinder, but nothing a quick CLA wouldn't fix immediately... or shoot it as is. Really not bad at all. Also have the original manual. See it in person.