The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 180/2 R

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
This a mint Leica R 180/2 ...one of the best Leica lenses ever made . Buying into the S2 has made it unreasonable to maintain my R lenses and this is the next to go . Photo shows the condition but this lens has no marks anywhere and looks like counter stock. I ve had the lens for about 4 years and used it on my R9/DMR which is sadly sold .

This lens can be used on Canon bodies with readily available adapters or can be converted (reversible) to either Nikon or Sony bodies with the Leitax mount.

My price is $3750 which is a bargain if you check eBay and look at actual sales which are generally over $4000.

My terms are price is “NET TO ME” . If its a sale outside of continental USA we should talk. Price is not negotiable and I can not take anything in trade .

Z

z-geif

any interest in trading for a ZM distagon 15 2,8 M mount or a M7 a la carte Black Paint (MP Style) .85? i have a black paint leicavit as well which we could work into a deal for this and your 100 macro....

hope you're interested! this is the lens i NEED for my stage work to stand out!

best
jesse

PS - email me @ [email protected] - i'll respond immediately...

Z

z-geif

cool,

i found one surprisingly cheaper w/ a leitax adapter!

thanks anyway!

i can't wait for mine to arrive!

jesse