The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic LX5, Official Panasonic LX5 Ever Ready Case,

vincechu

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my mint condition Panasonic LX5 and also mint condtion official Panasonic LX5 ever-ready case (DMW-CLX5-K), both are in black. The reason for sale is because I'm getting a GXR shortly.

The camera is in mint-like new condition, and is boxed with all paperwork and accessories. There are no marks on the camera anywhere, the screen has been protected by a GGS screen protector since new. My price is £250GBP collected or £260GBP shipped insured. The lowest new price I can find is £300GBP.

The LX5 case is also boxed and in mint condition, bought for full price (£70GBP) at SRS Microsystems, so my price is £35GBP collected or £40GBP shipped insured.

I'd prefer bank transfer, but can do Paypal in which case please add 3% unless using Paypal gift.

I will ship worldwide at cost, however I'm not sure if the exchange rate of the pound to other currencies will help.

I have feed back at mu-43.com here: http://www.mu-43.com/itrader.php?u=614

I'll post photos if requested, however I can assure you both items are in mint condition. Any questions please ask :)