The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Think Tank Retrospective 30

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Re: FS: Think Tank Retrospective 30

Will this hold a 645DF with 75-150mm mounted with maybe spaces for a couple of other lenses like the 28 & 300 APO? Looking for something convenient for that combo and a couple of pockets for batteries/cable release etc. I have plenty of solutions for the lenses alone but not with a body combo.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Yup will do all of that. I am pretty sure you can mount the 75-150 and lay it in there nice plenty of dividers for all kinds of configs. Try it Graham if you don't like it send it back. I will hold it for you. I had 2 Quadra Packs and two heads in it plus room to spare

eekimel

Hey Guy if Graham doesn't take it, I'm interested (using one for my Quadra and I've been thinking about one for my camera kit).

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Graham just got it but yes they are nice for the quadra's a little tight but that is a good thing. These will hold a good amount of gear and have nice outside and inside pockets also.

Think tank just flat out makes great bags. Love there stuff