The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

VC 90 apo 3.5, nikon 85 1.8, 75-150

bmorena

I'm trying to unload some of my less used glass to make room for something new and wanted to give it a shot here before going to fleabay.

VC 90 3.5 APO LTM with original caps. Has some wear on the barrel as the Voigtlander finish is not the most robust. Glass is clean, focus smooth, and aperture positive. $280

12538 hood with front cap very clean I'm not quite sure how to price this but I've seen a few pushing $100 so $85 seems reasonable

NIkon 85 1.8 Very clean. Blemish free glass and aperture. Not sure if there is a market for f mount here but thought I'd try. $330

Nikon 75-150 3.5 ais Great older lens that I found to be on par sharpness and contrast wise to my D series F mounts. clean glass and aperture Very slight zoom creep but in very good shape. $90

All prices include regular Paypal and shipping to verified CONUS addresses only. Feel free to PM or email at [email protected]
email will probably get a quicker response.
Feel free to check out my very dated and humble website to see that I'm a regular guy. morenaphotography.com
I will offer a 5 day inspection period and will refund after the buyer returns the item at their expense.

Thanks for looking,

Brian

I

ItsReallyDarren

Buy with confidence, Brian is a great person to deal with.

S

strumer

HI there,
The voigtlander 90 Apo Lanthar still available?
thanks