The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica 35/1.4 ASPH

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
SOLD This is model 11874 for the Leica M . It is in mint minus condition but I really couldn t find any marks on it tonight. This is a lens I used frequently over the last two years and to my eye it is calibrated perfectly. I had it checked in NJ and did some of the tests myself ..the one lens out of half a dozen that was really dead on.

Price is $3500 net to me and I will work with the buyer to keep shipping and any fees low. Priced to sell and not interested in trades . Much prefer a continental USA transaction to keep things simple.

Returns will be accepted for up to three days from receipt .

As you can see from the photographs this is a beautiful lens and it comes with everything pictured. 6 Bit coding was done by Leica NJ.

Buyers priority in the order I receive their PM s.

Last edited:

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Re: FS Leica 35/1.4 ASPH

I have 5 offers for this lens and am confirming the offers to buy in order they came in.