The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645AFDII + lenses

joao henriques

My first post at this forum, but already spent some time reading that part of the forum that reads "abandon hope...". Some very nice contributions from Guy Mancuso and Jack Fletscher, and otheres. As you migh guess i bought some MFDB and am selling the excess.

Altough i'm not known here, as every other business good faith is something that must be present. I'm located in Portugal (Europe, just in case...) and in order to confirm me you can check my feedback at a portuguese photography forum http://www.forumfotografia.net/index.php?topic=22927.0 or at my ebay profile at http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/free2hear. Notice that i use the same username at both altough i opted to use my real name as a member here. My personal website is at http://www.joaohenriques.com/abitpixel/.

I'm selling some of my medium format gear (check my other deal, a Mamiya 7 + 3 lenses). I opted to try to sell here in order to avoid ebay stupid fees, but if it doesn't go here it will have to be ebay. Please buy with full confidence. I'll give you me phone number through PM if you want to talk with me, and everything else you might need in order to be fully informed in a confident and loyal business. I can send worlwide. Payment might be made through bank transfer and also can accept paypal although i'd really prefer bank transfer.

Items located in Portugal/Europe

For sale there is

1 body Mamiya AFDII. condition 8+, as rated on used equipment by bhphoto video, price 800USD/550EUR

and also these items fitting mamiya 645AF bodies

-1 polaroid back (offered with the body, or accepting offers)

- Mamiya Sekor C 80mm 2.8 N lens. condition 9+
- Mamiya 300mm AF 4.5 APO IF lens. condition 9+. I tested center and all corners with this lens (with a digital back), already VG at 4.5 it is excellent at 5.6. I can send the tests through email with full information about how they were done. Price 1200USD/800EUR

body (lens and film back not available)

af300

joao henriques

up, need the money to pay IFM (Internationla Monetary Fund). They arrived to Portugal so every portuguese must sell all their goods to pay the national debt :)

joao henriques

BODY NOW SOLD. 45mm AF ADDED. ITEMS REVISED.

- 45mm AF 2.8 lens - condition 9. some scuff marks on the plastic body, none on the front and rear barrel. otherwise clean glass, with no marks, scratches, fungus or haze. goes with a lens hood, front and rear cap and uvn filter. price 450 euros.

- Sekor C 80mm 2.8 N lens. condition 10. as new, no marks, pristine glass, hardly if ever been used. goes with a lens hood, front and rear cap. price 150 eur.

- 300mm AF 4.5 APO IF lens. condition 9+. Clean glass with body barely denoting usage. Goes with both caps and UVN filter. Tested center and all corners with this lens (with a digital back), already VG at 4.5 it is excellent at 5.6. I can send them trough email with full information about how they were done. Asking 800EUR, they can be found used about 1200/1400, and even new at bhphoto for 4000USD.

- 1 polaroid back . price 50eur or best offer

A

arcaswissi

Hi Joao,

I am interested in the 300/4,5APO. Can you mail me the photos you´ve made with the lens.
Thanks Ernst Haas

BODY NOW SOLD. 45mm AF ADDED. ITEMS REVISED.

- 45mm AF 2.8 lens - condition 9. some scuff marks on the plastic body, none on the front and rear barrel. otherwise clean glass, with no marks, scratches, fungus or haze. goes with a lens hood, front and rear cap and uvn filter. price 450 euros.

- Sekor C 80mm 2.8 N lens. condition 10. as new, no marks, pristine glass, hardly if ever been used. goes with a lens hood, front and rear cap. price 150 eur.

- 300mm AF 4.5 APO IF lens. condition 9+. Clean glass with body barely denoting usage. Goes with both caps and UVN filter. Tested center and all corners with this lens (with a digital back), already VG at 4.5 it is excellent at 5.6. I can send them trough email with full information about how they were done. Asking 800EUR, they can be found used about 1200/1400, and even new at bhphoto for 4000USD.

- 1 polaroid back . price 50eur or best offer

joao henriques

Still for sale

45mm AF 2.8 = 350€+ expenses. good condition, see description above.
80mm 2.8N (manual) = 80€ + expenses (or trade for an 80 AF plus $$). excellent condition - like new.