The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS EU/UK/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeis Lenses, R9; R8, R4, R3 Cameras & Accessories

dsapkota

FS EU/UK/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeis Lenses, R9; R8, R4, R3 Cameras & Accessories

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are For Sale -

Leica R Focus Modul 1X Like New -2499 Euros

Leica R 80-200mm/4.0 Latest ROM version Like New - 999 Euros also have Non ROM for 599 Euros.

Leica R 180/2.8 ROM APO lens with Nikon Mount, original R mount also included, can be changed back to R mount, in Like New condition - 2599 Euros

Leica R 100/2.8 ROM APO Macro with Nikon Mount, original R mount included, in almost Like New condition - 1499 Euros

Leica Macro Adapter for 100/2.8 Macro lens Excellent -199 Euros

Leica R 135/2.8 earlier model, some signs of use in the barrel but clean glass and perfect in function - 350 Euros

Leica R 100/4 Macro with Bellows in Excellent Condition with just a few minor signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass and perfect in function -399 Euros

Leica R 60/2.8 Macro in Excellent condition with just a few minor signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass and perfect in function -399 Euros

Leica R 50/2 in Excelllent++, very clean, beautiful condition -399 Euros

Sigma 28mm Leica R Mount, very sharp Lens -299 Euros

Leica R 28-70/3.5 Just Normal signs of use in the barrel, clean and perfect glass, perfect in function - 399 Euros

Leica R 24/2.8 with ROM, the latest model, in Like New condition with both the caps and built in Hood - 999 Euros and without ROM -499 Euros

Leica R 1.4X APO converter, Excellent with both the caps - 599 Euros

Leica R 2x Converter - 199 Euros

Leica R9 Chrome/Anthracite Body was purchased New/DEMO condition, never has been used though, in original packing in NEW condition, complete with all the accessories and Leica International Warranty Card -1499 Euros

Leica R9 Black Body used but in Excellent condition with just a few minor signs of use only, comes in Original Packing - 1199 Euros.

Leica R8 Silver Body except one small ding at the prism in Like New condition -399 Euros

Leica R4 Body in very clean and in Like New condition -299 Euros

Leica R3 Mot body in good shape but the light meter doesn't work, rest works -99 Euros

Metz Flash for Leica R8/R9 camera - 199 Euros

Original Leica Battery for DMR in its original packing/New, never used - 150 Euros

Zeiss 28/2.8 lens - 499 Euros

Zeiss 80-200/4 with Canon EOS Adapter - 599 Euros

Zeiss 50/1.7 with Canon EOS Adapter - 399 Euros

Thanks for looking, feel free to send me PM if you have any questions.

http://www.nature-photography.biz

Double Negative

Not Available
Re: FS EU/UK/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeis Lenses, R9; R8, R4, R3 Cameras & Accessori

Wow. Now that's some gear. I almost feel like a kid in a candy store... :)

dsapkota

Re: FS EU/UK/Worldwide Many Leica R & Zeis Lenses, R9; R8, R4, R3 Cameras & Accessori

Especially but not exclusively for US buyers, I have made it very clear in the Top of my Ad - The Price is given in EUROS.

dsapkota

The Battery for DMR has been sold.

dsapkota

Sale Pending on 60/2.8 Macro.

dsapkota

60/2.8 Macro has been sold.