The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

TRADED- my 35mm Summicron-M ASPH for 35mm Summarit?

I have a beautiful, virtually as new 35mm black Summicron-M ASPH with original silver box, leather case, Leica lens hood, front and rear caps. I am the second owner--the serial number starts with (from memory) 409....., so I believe it is roughly 1.5-2 years old. I am the second owner. The lens has no marks, no fungus, haze, scratches or any other imperfections of any sort. And yes, it is factory-coded.

I used to have a 35mm Summarit, but sold it to buy the Summicron. I would consider selling or trading the 'Cron and replacing it with the 35mm Summarit and using the cash difference possibly to pick up another lens.

If I can trade the 'Cron for a mint 35mm Summarit with Leica lenshood and front and rear caps and $1100 or more in cash, I would consider taking the plunge. If you are in the market for a beautiful copy of the 35mm 'Cron and this would be something of interest to you, please contact me. I can send/post photos this weekend. I have bought and sold a number of lenses on this forum, and have 404 totally positive transactions on eBay (photolandscapenw).

K

Ken Tanaka

Re: WTT my 35mm Summicron-M ASPH for 35mm Summarit?

PM sent.

SOLD: WTT my 35mm Summicron-M ASPH for 35mm Summarit?

Traded to Ken Tanaka of Chicago. Ken is great to work with and is a great photographer.